- Story So Far
- Jazz Kitchen
- Eleanor’s Apple and Cheese Toastie
- Jazz Fan Recipe Kitchen
- Apple Knowledge
- Where to Buy
- News and Events
- Contact us
Jazz Apple & Watermelon Salad with Goat’s Cheese & Raspberry Vincotto
1 cup diced water melon, seeds removed
3 tablespoons mint chopped
3 Jazz apples, quartered, seeds removed and sliced thin
4 radishes, sliced into matchsticks
1 large soft goat’s cheese
1 bag of pea shoots
Sea salt flakes and cracked pepper
4 tablespoons raspberry vincotto
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Mix together the melon, mint and apple together with the radish sticks.
2. Break up the goat’s cheese and add with the pea shoots to the melon mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the vincotto and olive oil. Add some salt and mix to combine.
4. Add the dressing to the salad. Arrange on plates and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds. Drizzle a little of the dressing over. Serve with chicken, lamb or grilled fish.