- Story So Far
- Jazz Kitchen
- Eleanor’s Apple and Cheese Toastie
- Jazz Fan Recipe Kitchen
- Apple Knowledge
- Where to Buy
- News and Events
- Contact us
Abby's Jazzy Apple Muffins
Abby from Lincolnshire sent in this delicious recipe....
2 Jazz Apples
250g plain flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
125 g light brown sugar
60ml of milk
50g macadamia nuts
1. Pre heat your oven to 180°C and line a cupcake/muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Whisk together brown sugar, honey, milk and eggs in a bowl.
4. Cut the macadamia nuts coarsely and add them to the flour.
5. Add the egg mixture into dry ingredients. Add the diced apples and mix. Don’t overmix to allow the air bubbles to make a fluffy muffin.
6. Pour the batter into the muffin cases.
7. Bake in the preheated and cook for 20 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.